NEW Talking To The Moon piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Talking To The Moon. Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


I have to tell you that my cousin was visiting me the other day. You don't want to hear all about that. He teaches piano lessons. I wanted to know if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Talking To The Moon. Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars is a hard song. He started to play it by ear, then asked me to find a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little digging around I noticed Talking To The Moon had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars free sheet music "One energy field. Our bodies have distracted us from our energy. We are the infinite field of unfolding possibilities. The creative force."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero