COOL VillageFest 2011 Afterparty

Just now I was searching everywhere for live concert snapshots and I discovered this really cool pic: VillageFest 2011 Afterparty. I think you will like Robert Bejil's pic of live concert as much as I did.

show, california, county, party, music, beer, museum, bar, fun, concert, photographer, wine, live, sony, band, kern, photograph, alpha, venue, kpa, bakersfield, fishlips, mento, a300, buro, 2011, bakotopia, villagefest, soulajar, robertbejil, robertbejilcom, live concert
VillageFest 2011 Afterparty

Here's the source just in-case people are always asking me!
I am impatient to see your thoughts on this picture, or any other aspects of live concert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero