From Piano-Sheets.net You And I Piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - You And I. You And I by Lady Gaga is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


YAHOO!!! I feel like singing, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: You And I. You And I by Lady Gaga is a awesome song - I got You And I stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2hours Now I can finally learn how to play You And I on the piano - by practicing with the You And I piano sheets I linked to below.
download this free sheet music for You And I by Lady Gaga Here's today's quote of the minute: "You can't have a universe without the mind entering into it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero