Shocking: Jennifer Lopez breaks down during concert

photo of concert - Jennifer Lopez breaks down during concert

Jennifer Lopez breaks down during concert

Jennifer Lopez performs at the iHeartRadio Music Festival on Sept. 24, 2011, in Las Vegas.

(Credit: Getty)

(CBS) Jennifer Lopez reportedly broke down in tears after rehashing past relationships during a concert over the weekend.

The singer, who split from husband Marc Anthony in July, got emotional while performing at Mohegan Sun's 15th anniversary celebration on Saturday night.

Pictures: Jennifer Lopez
Pictures: Celebrity splits

People magazine reports that after performing an acoustic version of her hit "If You Had My Love," Lopez told the audience: "I'm going to sing you the last song I wrote about love. A lot has changed since then."

She then launched into a rendition of "Until It Beats No More," while dancers re-enacted scenes from the singer's past relationships. According to the magazine, a Lopez lookalike danced alongside men that looked like her former loves, including Diddy, Ben Affleck, Cris Judd and Anthony.

"I took a trip down memory lane," Lopez, 42, reportedly told the crowd, before starting to cry as the audience applauded.

After the show, the singer told "Access Hollywood" why she got emotional.

"After I sang the song, I'm standing there, and I realized that I did bare a little bit of my thoughts in this song," she explained. "I also acted it out, kind of, for the audience. The way they received it was very touching."

"It was very, very touching. I think they felt that, and I felt it from them," she added. "It kind of overwhelmed me."

Lopez has 3-year-old twins with her estranged husband. Recently, she's been romantically linked to actor Bradley Cooper.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero