Maze in Los Angeles, CA - presale password

Comments

  1. Why is this feature not using oAuth? I don't want to give Apple my Twitter password.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot I changed my facebook, msn and twitter password. Then I kept typing the old password -.- It's pissing me off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a user on my computer that I don't have the password to ... and the username is Magic. I'm not angry? No I'm zen man. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twitter may now connect with Ping, but without using oAuth, I won't be giving Apple my twitter password. passwordantipattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot my pandora password and pandora is supposedly sending me an email with it, I've been waiting for decades! Wth is going on!??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero