Kesha in Seattle, WA - presale password

Comments

  1. any word on the presale password for sarah harmer in Edmonton at the Starlite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure it was fan club presale but maddie gave me the link and password, so i got one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did anyone from the US actually get their password for presale tix? I didn't get mine :l

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a presale password if people are trying to buy tickets to see Kesha at the House of Blues in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple questions about the mcr password and presale tix. Think you might be able to help me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero