City and Colour in New York, NY - presale code

Comments

  1. will our FC presale code work over the phone with ticketmaster? or only online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to enter my presale code for 30 minutes but finally going to see MCRofficial. firstworldproblems

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm confused cause my error message is the same as i got when my presale code was all used up for other shows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope my presale code is working and it's just the ticketmaster site that is screwed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean the code for the live nation presale? I thiiiiiiiiiiiiink I know it but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero