Would I Lie To You? piano Sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Would I Lie To You?. Would I Lie To You? by Eurythmics is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




WOOOOOT!! I feel like smiling, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of FREE sheet music: Would I Lie To You?. Would I Lie To You? by Eurythmics is a great tune - I'm positive you must have heard Would I Lie To You? playing on the radio more then once, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Would I Lie To You? on the piano - by using the free Would I Lie To You? piano sheet I linked to below.

download this free sheet music for Would I Lie To You? by Eurythmics Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "And allow the world as others choose to see it, exist as well."

Comments

  1. When someone tells you that you are not good enough.....You can either prove them right or you can prove them wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Jay hasn't come out with a hot album in a minute and if you say blueprint 3 I would be angry and Jays my favorite rapper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you come up in my mentions telling me to listen to your music, just consider yourself blocked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you make me feel, is like end of the world for tomorrow. I love the way you are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero