Why Worry Piano sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Why Worry by Dire Straits for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Why Worry is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Why Worry by Dire Straits on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




SWEET I feel like a brand new man, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Why Worry. Why Worry by Dire Straits is a great melody - I'm sure you must have heard Why Worry playing on the radio, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Why Worry on the piano - by learning using the free Why Worry sheet music I linked to for all of you.

download piano sheets for Why Worry by Dire Straits "You will attract everything you require - money, people, connections... PAY ATTENTION to what's being set in front of you."

Comments

  1. don't worry~be happy~^^ move on your life like how u move ur finger between piano keys n creates great music~aja aja!~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll never have to worry again if someone drops a piano on your head. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero