New Light My Fire piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Light My Fire by Doors - The - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Light My Fire for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Light My Fire on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My father was visiting me the other day. You don't want to hear all about that. He plays the piano. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play Light My Fire. Light My Fire by Doors - The is a difficult piece. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I print some sheet music. After I did a little snooping around I learned Light My Fire had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

Light My Fire by Doors - The free sheet music Today's Quote: "Turn it over to the universe daily... but it should never be a chore."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero