From Piano-Sheets.net Your Star Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Your Star by Evanescence for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Your Star is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Your Star by Evanescence on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




WOOOOOT!!! I feel like a milling bucks, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Your Star. Your Star by Evanescence is a wicked tune - Your Star, or to be very clear: Your Star by Evanescence is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Your Star on the piano - by learning using the free Your Star piano sheet I linked to for all of you.

download piano sheets for Your Star by Evanescence "You are the only one that creates your reality."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero