Brand New Mean piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Mean. Mean by Taylor Swift is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


I have to tell you that my friend Norm was visiting me recently. You don't want to hear all about that. He plays the piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play Mean. Mean by Taylor Swift is a challenging song. He started to improvise, then asked me to find a free copy of the sheet music. After I did a little digging around I found Mean had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
download piano sheets for Mean by Taylor Swift "An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero