Were you looking for pics of live concert Ultra Vomit

When I want to kill a couple of minutes I browse live concert photos on-line. I must share more live concert pictures like this one.

live concert Ultra Vomit can be summed up by these words:

Ultra Vomit is a French parodical Metal band and attending one of their concert sounds like attending some real humoristic show ! Ultra Vomit played Espace Icare on February 11th Join my FB photo page here : www.facebook.com/HellbangeusePhotography For any ask, yuo can e-mail me at hellbangeuse@live.fr ALL RIGHT RESERVED


If you're interested in the source just in-case everyone always bugs me.
I couldn't be happier to hear some comments on this picture, or about live concert in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero