Do you know the name of this instrumental from the mid-sixties from "Top-40"?

It is from the mid sixties. I think of Henry Mancini when it comes on. Its a little bit like "Baby Elephant Walk" It starts out with a horn doing "DA DA" then what sounds like a harpsicord goes "do do do DO do do do" Then it repeats the same thing. -The it goes like DA DA DA DAA Da Da Da Da Da, Then it starts over again from the beginning. I know it is difficult to figure out by just reading it but I heard it in the grocery story today and I can't get it out of my mind. Can you name this tune? Thanks XP but that's not it Calcutta by Lawrence Welk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero