From Piano-Sheets.net Just The Way You Are Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Just The Way You Are for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Just The Way You Are on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




WOOOOOT!!! I feel like celebrating, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Just The Way You Are. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars is a awesome melody - I got Just The Way You Are stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 4hours Now I can finally learn how to play Just The Way You Are on the piano - by learning using the free Just The Way You Are piano sheets I linked to for all of you.

download this free sheet music for Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars ""What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists." Alexander Graham Bell."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero