New Caravan Piano Sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Caravan. Caravan by Duke Ellington is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my friend Steve was visiting me a few days ago. That part's boring. He plays piano AND keyboard in a band. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Caravan. Caravan by Duke Ellington is a challenging song. He started to play it from memory, then asked me to print a sheet music arrangement for the piano. I looked on msn for a bit, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets!
download this free sheet music for Caravan by Duke Ellington Something to think about: "It's not "wishful" thinking."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero