Love Game Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Love Game by Lady Gaga - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Love Game for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Love Game on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


SWEET!! I feel like singing, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: Love Game. Love Game by Lady Gaga is a fantastic tune - I got Love Game stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 4hours Now I can finally learn how to play Love Game on the piano - by practicing with the Love Game piano sheet I linked to at Piano-Sheets.
Love Game by Lady Gaga new sheet music Something to chew on: "You are not here to try to get the world to be just as you want it. You are here to create the world around you that you choose."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero