Presale.Codes Review - Does Presale.Codes Really work?

Presale.Codes is a website that helps users to discover the presale passwords they can use to buy tickets to events before the general public. It works. It works really really well and the people who are behind it are really pros, they also own a website for ticket brokers: Box Office Fox which is hyper-powered by AI and has all sorts of bells and whistles.

Why use presale.codes

If you are looking for presale codes though and just want to buy your tickets from livenation, ticketmater, tickets.com or whoever is selling them these days, presale.codes has you covered. Money back if not fully thrilled, they are on point and reply to customer service requests in under an hour when tickets are on sale.

With COVID dying down and with the world getting back to something like normal it seems that there will be more people looking for a review of presale.codes so this is what I found.

What happened when I tried Presale.codes?

I wanted to buy tickets to a show, not a big name but still a good concert.

Opened up my browser and found presale.codes was the top result, they had all the show info and claimed that they could get me tickets early with the info that was only available to members. 

I signed up, made a subscription in PayPal and seconds later I had the code, "SILENCE".

Popped that into the box at livenation and BOOM, tickets unlocked, 4th row and loving it! See what really was cool is I needed them a week later and then I cancelled the membership, piece of cake.

Turns out I must have done something wrong because they billed me again.. GRRRR. One email, ten minutes later BOOM, money was back in my PayPal account.

Love it. Would totally recommend anyone who needs a presale code for a concert or whatever we recommend: https://presale.codes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero