Incredible pic "Mosh pit play time."

I was scanning all over for mosh pit pictures and I happened to find this great shot: Mosh pit play time.!
mosh pit Mosh pit play time., according to the author:
For about a year now me and Vance play this game where I put a bunch of pillows on the ground, pop in a minor threat tape, and pretend we are in a mosh pit. He likes to climb up on the couch, preen a little bit, and then woosh, he does a stage dive. It is as reckless and exciting for him as it was for me 25 years ago at CBGBs. In fact the stage at CBs is not much higher than my couch is.

If you're interested in the album that this mosh pit photo was taken from only since the photographer asked for a link.

I am impatient to hear some thoughts regarding this photograph, or any other aspects of mosh pit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero