Just released Part Of The List piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Part Of The List by Ne-Yo - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Part Of The List for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Part Of The List on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my brother was visiting me recently. You won't care about him much. He enjoys playing the piano. I wanted to know if he knew how to play Part Of The List. Part Of The List by Ne-Yo is easy to play. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I download and print some sheet music. After I did a little snooping around OI discovered Part Of The List had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
Part Of The List by Ne-Yo free sheet music "If you turn it over to the universe, you will be surprised and dazzled by what is delivered... this is where magic and miracles happen."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero