At long last - here is another mosh pit picture.

I was seeking yahoo for mosh pit photos and I happened to find this really awesome image: Girl! I hope you like DVD-Copy.com Movies's pic of mosh pit as much as I did!

mosh pit Girl, according to the author:
Girl (2008) - Shielded, smart high schooler Andrea Marr shocks friends and family when she ditches her mundane, privileged life for a feral rock musician. Soon Andrea becomes submerged in a strange and disturbing world packed with mosh pits and wild hair dyes.

Want the address of the original Girl since people always end up asking.
I am eager to read some thoughts about this photograph, or any other aspects of mosh pit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero