NEW Monster Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Monster by Lady Gaga - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Monster for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Monster on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


My friend Norm was visiting me a few days ago. I'm always happy when he visits. He plays the piano. I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play Monster. Monster by Lady Gaga is a hard song. He started to improvise, then asked me to print a free copy of the sheet music. I looked on msn for a few minutes, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.net!
Monster by Lady Gaga free sheet music "What you focus on with your thought and feeling is what you attract into your experience."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero