You'll enjoy this Bad Romance piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Bad Romance by Lady Gaga - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Bad Romance for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Bad Romance on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My cousin was visiting me a few days ago. I'm always happy when he visits. He enjoys playing the piano. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play Bad Romance. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga is a challenging song. He started to play it from memory, then suggested that I download and print some sheet music. After I did a little digging around I noticed Bad Romance had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

download this free sheet music for Bad Romance by Lady Gaga "Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic energy."

Comments

  1. Yes! I learned how to play The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance on piano! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. today, i was at a piano store and saw a kid banging "bad romance" with
    fingers in the monster claw position. little monster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 seconds to mars (cover) - bad romance (Lady Gaga) np all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HappyBDayBadRomance Ro-ro-ro-ooo Roma-roma-ma, Gaga- oh lalaa, Want your Bad Romance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess Velasco is a singer who makes acoustic versions of really cool songs like Linkin Park's New Divide and Lady GaGa's Bad Romance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero