Bullet for My Valentine presale in Seattle, WA - code posted

The Bullet for My Valentine free pre-sale code is here! With this pre-sale password, you can buy Bullet for My Valentine tickets early (before the regular on-sale). Bullet for My Valentine presale code for concert tickets in Seattle, WAThe FREE presale password for Bullet for My Valentines concert in Seattle, WA unlocks tickets for a short time. I know you can't wait to see Bullet for My Valentine perform. Here is the Bullet for My Valentine concert info:

Bullet for My Valentine

Showbox SODO, Seattle, WA

Fri, Oct 22, 2010 06:00 PM



INTERNET PRESALE

Starts: Wed, 07/28/10 10:00 AM PDT

Ends: Thu, 07/29/10 11:59 PM PDT



Bullet for My Valentine are a Welsh heavy metal band from Bridgend, formed in 1998. The band is composed of Matt Tuck (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Michael Paget (lead guitar), Jason James (bass guitar, backing vocals), and Michael Thomas (drums). They were formed under the name Jeff Killed John and started their music career by covering songs by Metallica and Nirvana.



Free google news press release site

Get your pres release seen on Google News- free!



Tags: google news, press release service






Bullet for My Valentine pre-sale password: to see the Bullet for My Valentine pre-sale password.



Is this Presale not working? Check for more recent Bullet for My Valentine pre-sale passwords to find the newest one that works.



TIP: Our toolbar is a great resource for pre-sale codes: Download our community toolbar here and get real time updates of new codes during the day.

Comments

  1. I'm afraid it's going to be someone totally out of nowhere, like Bullet for my Valentine or s/t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay bullet for my valentine tickets+seats to the la galaxy vs. real mandrid :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero