Bullet for My Valentine presale in a city near you - code posted

A NEW Bullet for My Valentine pre-sale password has been added: this means that right now you can buy Bullet for My Valentine tickets before anyone else! FREE Bullet for My Valentine pre-sale code for concert tickets.The special free presale password for Bullet for My Valentines upcoming concert in a city near you unlocks tickets DAYS EARLY! This is your chance to see Bullet for My Valentine perform. Here is the Bullet for My Valentine concert information:

Bullet for My Valentine



Sep 24 The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC

Oct 01 Roseland Ballroom, New York, NY

Oct 27 Hollywood Palladium, Hollywood, CA



Canada

Oct 08 Sound Academy, Toronto, ON

Oct 17 Edmonton Event Centre, Edmonton, AB

Oct 20 Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver, BC



Internet Presale

Starts: Tue, 07/27/10 10:00 AM EDT

Ends: Thu, 07/29/10 10:00 PM EDT



Live Nation Presale

Starts: Tue, 07/27/10 10:00 AM EDT

Ends: Thu, 07/29/10 10:00 PM EDT



Bullet for My Valentine are a Welsh heavy metal band from Bridgend, formed in 1998. The band is composed of Matt Tuck (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Michael Paget (lead guitar), Jason James (bass guitar, backing vocals), and Michael Thomas (drums). They were formed under the name Jeff Killed John and started their music career by covering songs by Metallica and Nirvana.



Free google news press release site

Get your pres release seen on Google News- free!



Tags: google news, press release service






Bullet for My Valentine pre-sale password: link to get your Bullet for My Valentine pre-sale code.



Is this Presale not working? Check for more recent Bullet for My Valentine pre-sale passwords to find the newest one that works.





If there are no more pre-sale coded tickets available for Bullet for My Valentine you can still get access through TicketsNow.

Comments

  1. First song of the day 'All These Things I Hate'- Bullet For My Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bullet for my valentine :tears don't fall...nice song lyric..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bullet For My Valentine are scremo but you can understand them. They're ok. Breaking Benjamin shout but I like em.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monty Pythons Spamalot in Springfield, IL - presale password

Jason Derulo in New York, NY - presale code

Artists – BoxOfficeHero